Recessionista: Wedding Wednesday



Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that there has been a lot more talk of small and/or low key weddings recently. When I briefly worked in the wedding industry there was always talk of it being recession proof. Now I am not so sure. There seem to be a lot of cute wedding blogs these days that focus on the small DIY type wedding. Below are some of my favorites:

The Little White Book

Snippet & Ink

A $10,000 Wedding

A Practical Wedding

The amazing wedding album from This Young House

2 comments:

teaorwine said...

I love this venue for a wedding ceremony! The sunshine is pouring in through those fabulous windows. It would even be gorgeous on a snowy day.

Farrell and Lauren said...

The picture is actually from a castle in Ireland.
http://www.cromcastle.com/weddings.html