Super Bowl Favorites

You may remember that while the actual football part of the Super Bowl is not our favorite, we do love the commercials and, of course, the food.
This past month, Food Network Magazine had a great feature on different types of potato skins created for each of the NFL teams.  After much consideration, I really cannot decide which might be my favorite!
If the Snowpocolypse that is predicted for Virginia this weekend veers off course and we are not snowed-in, I am planning to make the old-standby Buffalo Chicken Dip to take to a Superbowl Party.  Anyone planning to make anything fun or creative for Sunday evening?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I am looking for a great wing recipe that is not hard. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

These are great: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/bobby-flays-hot-wings-with-blue-cheese-yogurt-sauce-recipe/index.html

Anonymous said...

I think it's only appropriate to have the Saints and Colts potato skins on Sunday, but it makes me wish that the Raiders and Cardinals were playing (even though no one would watch that Super Bowl).

Lindsey M. Cote said...

thanks for re-posting the buffalo dip...i'm making that for tonight!