Recessionista: Target

In response to our Recessionista Post, we received some great emails!

One of them sang the praises of Target clothing.
I love Target for my basics and accessories. The quality of their clothes is pretty good and their prices are great. Plus, every month they bring in a new designer... Last week I got a tank and a sweater that I can wear to work, a shirt that I would wear when going out, and a pair of earrings all for under $50.

Lately, I couldn’t agree more, especially for items that you will only wear a few times or for trendy ac
cessory pieces.
I had been coveting this purple J. Crew sweater dress for Fall, but not loving its price tag.
On a recent Target trip I spotted this similar dress priced at $29.99. It was immediately in my cart.
For $100 less than the J.Crew number, it is totally perfect for a couple of wears in the coming months.


Anyone else have any great Target buys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loveee target everything is so affordable and cute!!! target has also just partnered with makeup artists jemma kidd, napoleon perdis and petra strand for affordable versions of their makeup lines.

Anonymous said...

I love to go to Target for all my gift wrapping. They have the cutest paper, gift bags, tissue and ribbon for a reasonable price.

Anonymous said...

also...they have great work-out clothes for cheap!