Breakfast of Champions


This could be a post about eating organic, or about eating proteins and dairy at breakfast (which I have found to be a great weight loss tool) but I'm going to keep it simple.  I just want to tell everyone how much I love Organic Valley milk.  I've tried many brands of organic dairy products and this is just the best choice and well worth the extra money.  Even the skim milk is (relatively) creamy and delicious.  Organic Valley employs farmers all over the country so you will get a local product, no matter where you live. 

The only other thing I can say is that this has to be some really good milk to write a whole post about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The other good thing about that milk is it last a long time in your refrigerator compared to non organic milk.