1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Irish Spring soap and Keihl’s Cherry Almond body wash
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Yes! Bought it yesterday.
3. What would you change about your living room? New paint? Surround sound? Really, it is best not to ask me about home improvement desires. We could be here all day.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty
5. What is in your fridge? Skim Milk, OJ, Cranberry Juice, a Brita, Iced Tea, Watermelon, yogurt, salmon, white wine, Baby Spinach, 4 cucumbers from my garden, CHEESE!, corn on the cob, Abita Strawberry Ale, more condiments than you could ever want.
6. White or wheat bread? Wheat. Or pretzel bread!!
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? 3 boxes of cereal, dog treats, and assorted snacks (we don't have a pantry, to speak of).
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? One is pastel paisley and one is white seersucker. The third shower has a door.
9. How many plants are in your home? None, but lots are outside!
10. Is your bed made right now? Yes.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Scrubbing Bubbles and Comet
12. Is your closet organized? Organized is such a relative term
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Silver and small. Not that useful.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Golden Retriever Tervis tumblers from Lauren
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Yes!
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Does a carport count?
17. Curtains or blinds? Roman shades in most rooms, with some curtains thrown in.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two plus a body pillow
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No.
20. How often do you vacuum? Not often enough, considering the amount of dog hair balls that I find floating around.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Electric.
22. What color is your toothbrush? White.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes. Does it count if it doesn’t actually say “welcome?”
24. What is in your oven right now? Nothing!
25. Is there anything under your bed? A box of my husband’s old tshirts that he will not part with.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Changing bedsheets
27. What retro items are in your home? Our awesome 1971 orange Formica bathroom in the bonus room. It looks so lovely with the rosebud wallpaper.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes. It is also currently serving as a “baby shower supply staging area” among other things.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Six
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? If I do, can someone tell me where it is??
31. What color are your walls? Taupe, blue, white, gray, green
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Lucy, the ferocious golden retriever.
33. What does your home smell like right now? Hopefully something good?
34. Favorite candle scent? Yankee Candle StormWatch. So sad when it was discontinued.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Claussen Dill
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Black?
37. Ever been on your roof? No. But my husband has.
38. Do you own a stereo? Yes.
39. How many TVs do you have? Three.
40. How many house phones? Two.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? Yes, her name is Farrell and her assistant’s name is David.
42. What style do you decorate in? Hmmm
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Toss up.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Of Course!
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you'd grab if you only could make one quick trip? The dog, photos, jewelry, computers, files. I am not that quick, so let’s hope this doesn’t happen!