Sea House

My taste in decorating is very schizophrenic.  I've decided the only way to deal with this is to have a beach house and a country house.  When I win the lottery and buy my house on Shelter Island no scratch that I would never pay NY State property taxes Sea Island, Victoria Hagan will be on my list of possible interior designers.  Look at how light and bright this is:
Okay, fine, maybe she is a bit more Hamptons than Low Country, and definitely a bit too formal for the dogs and children that would be running around.  But since I'm pretty sure none of this is going to happen, it can't hurt to browse her portfolio for fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting how these interiors are so clean and relatively streamlined but they aren't stark and cold.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting how these interiors are so clean and relatively streamlined but they aren't stark and cold.