Thank You Very Much!

I usually try to adhere to the “within three days of receipt of gift” rule for thank-you note writing, however during the holidays I admittedly sometimes fall behind a bit. This season, I have received some super-cute thank you notes, including two from one of my favorite letterpress sites: elum designs. They have a great selection of classicly modern designs, and are reasonable priced. Some of my favorites are below (including two that came in the mail last week).



If you haven’t finished up your thank you notes for the holiday season, check out your options on their site.
flj



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elum has great customer service.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.