Cheesecakey Goodness

Continuing with the dessert post trend, here's one I made recently that is really to.die.for.  After stalking it for almost a year on Perry's Plate, I used weekend guests as an excuse to whip up a Cinnabun Cheesecake.  You know, then I could make something totally sinful under the guise of "we're having company and they'll help us eat it."  I suggest you do the same very, very soon. 
Although I am a cheesecake lover (I don't really love traditional cake, so we often had cheesecake at my childhood birthdays), I'm quite sure even those of you who prefer cake of the usual variety will love this.
Chef's Note:  Use a waterbath when you bake this cheesecake.  Instead of submerging the springform pan in water, I just used an additional baking sheet filled with water on the lower rack, and there were no cracks in the cake.

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Looks too good for words.

Anonymous said...

This cheesecake is out of this world!!!

Anonymous said...

If you ever need more help eating cheesecake, call me! I could get a certain someone to drive me to C'ville. That looks deliciously yummmmy.....