Make Mine a Venti (Trenta?)


This may not be news to you devotees, but in celebration of their 40th anniversary, Starbucks is rolling out a whole new branding approach, among other new treats
Although the new green sleeve was a little "in your face" for me this morning, I have to admit I am excited about the promise of this new beverage in the line-up:
Cocoa Cappuccino, combines fresh espresso, bittersweet mocha sauce, just the right amounts of steamed milk and foam, and topped with a signature mocha drizzle.

Is it bad that it's 9:12am, and I am contemplating my second trip of the day to the in-office Starbucks?  Does it help the validation approach if we consider that I have been up since 3:45am? Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the Trenta iced tea. We have been talking about it for months at work...