A Mess of Jewels

Okay, maybe I don't exactly have a mess of jewels. However, as I pack I realize that I do not have my jewelry organized in any respectable fashion. Luckily, I came across a great article in the September issue of Real Simple Magazine regarding how to bring order to your dresser top. Unfortunately, they don't have the information on their website, but it is definitely worth checking out at the library. My favorite suggestion is to buy pin-board tiles from Pottery Barn and then use decorative straight pins to showcase necklaces, bracelets, etc. on your walls. If you do this for your less expensive jewelry, you will have plenty of room in your good jewerly box for the nice stuff. - LG

1 comment:

MC said...

I desperately need to organize my jewelry, it is a mess and half the necklaces are tangled up with earrings.