We, The Jury...

Sorry for our MIA status this week!


I just got in from Chicago late last night, Lauren is headed out of town for a long weekend, and I am currently waiting my turn to be interviewed at jury duty. Yes, I am today’s juror # 6. Please do not be jealous. Although, who knew that the jury lounges in my county all come complete with wireless internet?!? This is not quite as glamorous as what I see Benson and Stabler doing on Law and Order: SVU, but I am surviving.


Stay tuned for some fun posts coming soon!

flj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).