News

I think I have mentioned before that I have been busy packing up my apartment. What I have not mentioned- because I am still not 100% sure of the details- is that I am moving! I have already given notice on my job, and I hope to be in New York by October. That is sort my excuse for being a blog slacker. Anyway, if anyone has any tips on apartment or rommate hunting (does craigslist only frighten me?) let me know! In the meantime, I have a post about jewelry organization coming later this evening. - LG

6 comments:

Meg said...

Congratulations on your big move! New job?

LG said...

I don't have a job yet- it is a completely crazy thing to do! But I figure I might as well go for it.

Meg said...

Now's the time to do it...I wish I were half that brave! Good luck with everything...can't wait to hear about your adventures!

LG said...

Thanks! I am terrified!

MC said...

Good luck with your exciting new adventure. My only piece of advice is something I learned the hard way, do not rent an apartment simply because you are tired of looking for one.

MMM said...

Congrats! Welcome to NYC! Are you here yet?